Saturday, July 30, 2011

Work week 30 update of my spending

So I started with a thousand pesos to spend for the entire week As of today here are my expenses:

146
- 20   tricycle fare
-   8   jeepney fare
- 12   rice from pantry
-----
106

Yehey! I was able to save 106 pesos!  But I owe my friend P100 a few weeks back. Want to know the story? It was right after our wedding and the florist who is a family friend came to me for her PF. I decided I'll pay her her dues after a few days from the wedding day. I was about to hand her her taxi fare when I remembered I dont have any money with me since bridal dresses dont have pockets and the wedding bag that I have with me contained bigger bills. Good thing my officemate was there to rescue me and lent me P100. Hehe. Up until now I havent paid the money but since I have P106 with me, it will be paid tomorrow. Whew! Money really does just come and go.

Tomorrow is another start of the week. Im hoping my expenditures wont start as big as the first week. Nytie everyone. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment