Tuesday, July 26, 2011

First of everything

This is my first blog, first post, first time time to set a budget for me and my hubby Yin. I really should have started blogging months before but just couldnt find time courage to begin. Writing scares me. Im a woman of few words yet I want my own blog.

This week I set a budget of P1000 for me and hubby Yin. This P1000 should last the two of us until Sunday.

Here's how we spent our money for Monday:

P135 - food
P170 - baby stuff
P180 - food
P40   - parking
_____
P525 - total

Hmm, wonder how we can get through until Sunday... My thought is welcoming overdraft. Sigh.

Here is a picture of the very first item we bought for our baby.  


Chose this because this is included in http://www.pinoybaby.com/2008/09/hospital-bag.html and  http://manilamommy.com/2009/09/a-practical-hospital-bag-checklist/
checklist. We are just waiting for the sale in SM Centerpoint this weekend.


How about you? How do you set a budget for the family? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment